· General activities of the STMS Commission: www.link2nano.ro/acad/STMS/ (in Romanian)
- Special activities related to Key Enabling Technologies (Tehnologii generice esențiale, in Romanian), see www.link2nano.ro/acad/TGE/
· Activities of the extended working group Forum of the Romanians in Micro- and Nanoelectronis, see www.link2nano.ro/acad/FRMNE/
· Organizing the National Seminar for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Seminarul Național de Nanoștiință și Nanotehnologie), see www.link2nano.ro/acad/SNN/ (in Romanian)
· Publishing the Micro- and Nanoengineering series of volumes (Publishing House of the Romanian Academy). The volumes (in English) are available on-line on http://www.link2nano.ro/acad/mne/
· Some members of the STMS Commission are also active in the Editorial Board of Romanian Journal of Information Science and Technology (ROMJIST), printed by the Romanian Academy and publishing papers in the field of the STMS (among other subdomains of ICT). This publication (in English) is freely available on-line, at www.romjist.ro
New! Some members of the STMS Commission are collaborating in the preparation of the Romanian School of Micro- and NanoElectronics (RSMNE) volume, and the first chapters are already available here. This is the English version of the volume published in 2018 by the Academy Publishing House: Scoala romaneasca de micro- si nanoelectronica.
IMPORTANT! Event organized on 18th of November, 2020, with the support of the European Commission.
Promoting international cooperation in advanced technologies
see details here.
From Nanotechnologies to Key Digital Technologies
A joint virtual event, 18th of November, 2018